Bannack State Park Hours
- Spring, Fall and Winter the Town Site is open from 8:00 am to 5:00pm.
- Memorial Day through the first week of August, the townsite is open from 8:00am to 9pm . From the second week of August through October 1 the the townsite is open from 8 am-Sunset.
Visitor Center Hours:
- In May, the Visitor Center is open from 11:00am to 5:00pm on weekends only, or by appointment.
- From the end of May to September 30, the Visitor Center is open from 10:00am to 6:00pm, seven days a week.
- In October, the Visitor Center is open from 11:00am to 5:00pm on weekends only, or by appointment.
- The park fee is charged per vehicle. If the vehicle has a (MT State Parks paid light vehicle registration fee), the park is free.
- The park fee for out of state vehicles is $8 per vehicle.