Here is a list of projects completed recently:
- Meade Hotel was re-roofed in 2005.
- Meade Hotel upper porch was stabilized in 2005.
- New security gate installed at Bannack Bypass road junction 2005.
- Graves House porch was re-decked and porch supports were rebuilt in 2006.
- Ryburn House was re-roofed in 2006.
- Historic Masonic Lodge/School House was whitewashed in 2006.
- Managerís Garage was stabilized with new sill logs in 2006.
- Foot Bridge that connects the group use area to the town site has been replaced 2006.
- New benches have been added throughout the town site 2006.
- A new vault toilet has been installed at the visitor center parking lot 2006.
Routine maintenance is also performed daily. Trimming trees, replacing boards in the board
walks, fogging for mosquitoes, mowing or cleaning campgrounds, spraying for noxious weeds,
fencing, small repairs on buildings, testing fire suppression systems, and chopping wood
are among the many routine tasks of our maintenance staff.